Enrollment for the 2023–2024 school year is open!
A New Approach to Online Schooling in Arkansas
Looking for a new way to educate your student? If you’d like to take a more active role in your child’s schooling, consider the tuition-free,* K12-powered online public school in Arkansas. It helps prepare students for a promising future using a highly interactive online curriculum—all from the comfort of home.
K12 Online Schools in Arkansas Vs. Traditional Public Schools
Like a brick-and-mortar public school, the K12-powered Arkansas public school is tuition-free,* adheres to a traditional academic calendar, uses state-licensed teachers, and has counselors and school staff who offer help. Unlike a traditional public school, your student’s classroom is wherever there’s an internet connection.
A Personalized Public School Experience
Knowing that your student’s unique learning style will be recognized is just one of the many advantages that come with attending a K12-powered online school in Arkansas. Arkansas-licensed teachers conduct live online classes and work with families to develop personalized learning plans. And the engaging, interactive K12 curriculum offers core courses in addition to art, music, world languages, a variety of high school electives, and honors and AP® level courses. Plus, there are career-focused options to help students explore possible careers.
How does online school in Arkansas work?
In addition to live online teacher-led classes with classmates, students enrolled in Arkansas’s K12-powered online public school receive support from their Learning Coach. The Learning Coach, usually a parent or other responsible adult, plays an active role (especially in the early grades) and ensures the student is on track with assignments and coursework, and records daily attendance.
In grades K–5, the curriculum is mastery-based, allowing students to learn at their own pace with a mix of online and hands-on lessons. Learning Coach involvement at these grade levels is the most intensive and is crucial to student success.
Students in grades 6–8 become more independent and start to track their own learning schedule, requiring less support from the Learning Coach as they develop more personal responsibility.
Students in grades 9–12 mostly work independently and, in addition to core courses, can take electives that will help them achieve their post-graduation goals. At this level, usually only minimal assistance is needed from the Learning Coach.
A Day in the Life of an Online Student
Why K12: Mia wanted an environment where she could focus on building her future. She’s earning certifications and developing skills for a career in healthcare.
Explore a Day in the Life of Mia
Why K12: Josh’s mom wanted her advanced students to be challenged academically. Now, Josh can work at his own, quicker pace through lessons and focus on his science experiments.
See Josh’s Day with His Sister
Schools Available for Arkansas Students
Reach your full potential with innovative, cutting-edge education and flexible learning opportunities to meet the needs of students in grades K–12 with a comprehensive catalog from AP® and honors courses to credit recovery.
- Jump-start your future by earning college credits and/or an associate's degree while in high school.
- Stay on track with our Champions of Academic Performance and Engagement (CAPES) support staff.
- Earn your diploma—graduation is guaranteed!
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
A Catholic-inspired private school in partnership with Marian University, MU Prep offers high-quality academics and flexible, personalized learning.
- Education rooted in Catholic-inspired faith and framed by Franciscan values.
- Individualized support plans designed around strengths and needs.
- Licensed teachers with online experience and a faith-based perspective.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help address your technological and computer questions and needs. Educational materials vary by school and course.