Enrollment for the 2023–2024 school year is open!
Learning Beyond the Walls of a Traditional Classroom
Learning within the walls of a traditional public school environment has shaped students for many years. Now with advances in technology, it’s possible to reach and teach students in new ways. If you’re looking for the familiar benefits of traditional public school combined with the advantages of 21st-century learning, a K12-powered online public school in Tennessee might be the right fit for your student.
Safe and Convenient K12-Powered Online Public School at Home
Online schools in Tennessee powered by K12 provide your family with an opportunity to experience the strengths of traditional public school from the safety and convenience of home. Like traditional brick-and-mortar schools, K12-powered online public schools in Tennessee offer:
- Tuition-free* enrollment
- Instruction from state-licensed teachers
- Online and in-person social connections
- Tennessee’s traditional school year schedule
How does learning work at a K12-powered online school in Tennessee?
With support from teachers, the parent (or another responsible adult) plays a key part as their student’s Learning Coach, helping the student stay on their learning schedule, recording daily attendance, and communicating with teachers as needed. Typical daily commitment varies by grade:
- Grades K–5: 4 to 6 hours
- Grades 6–8: 1 to 3 hours
How Learning Works
- In grades K–5, the K12 online curriculum is mastery based and provides hands-on learning opportunities away from the computer for different kinds of learning styles.
- In grades 6–8, students learn to monitor their own schedule while still working with their Learning Coach for support. The online curriculum includes various levels of hands-on learning.
Schools Available for Tennessee Students
Reach your full potential with personalized learning and caring, licensed teachers dedicated to supporting your individual needs.
- Succeed with flexible, individualized instruction designed for your individual needs.
- Accelerate your learning with our advanced learner program.
- Get a jump-start on your future with career exploration and focused electives for grades 7–9.
Tuition-free online school dedicated to inspiring and empowering Tennessee students through personalized, at-home learning.
- Licensed teachers
- Low teacher-to-student ratio for the attention learners deserve
- FLEX programming for qualified students to work more independently
- Career and college prep starting in 6th grade
- Career-focused courses in high-demand fields: Business Management & Administration, Health Science
- Personalized career coaching
- Extracurriculars, career clubs, and other social activities
- Preparation for industry-recognized certification exams
- Backing of a 20-year leader in online education
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
A Catholic-inspired private school in partnership with Marian University, MU Prep offers high-quality academics and flexible, personalized learning.
- Education rooted in Catholic-inspired faith and framed by Franciscan values.
- Individualized support plans designed around strengths and needs.
- Licensed teachers with online experience and a faith-based perspective.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help you address your technological and computer needs.