K12-Powered Online Schools in Kansas
Looking for an alternative to traditional brick-and-mortar public schooling? You’re not alone. Parents and students across the state are discovering the benefits of personalized learning with a K12-powered online school in Kansas.
How do K12-powered Kansas public schools work?
Just like your local brick-and-mortar public school, a K12-powered online public school in Kansas is a full-time, tuition-free* education program taught by state-licensed teachers.
Students learn from online educational courses, class projects, and even optional field trips. Online schools in Kansas follow a traditional school year and provide learning opportunities in all required core subjects as well as elective courses based on student grade level and school offerings. But instead of school being confined to one location, learning can happen anywhere with a K12 powered online public school. Kansas students just need an internet connection to log on and learn.
A parent or another responsible adult acts as their student’s Learning Coach and can connect with teachers quickly and easily for support.
Online Public Schools in KS Don’t Charge Tuition
K12-powered online public schools in Kansas are tuition-free.* Just like traditional brick-and-mortar options, families do not pay tuition for their student to attend, and educational materials—like textbooks or workbooks—are available online or shipped to the student’s home.**
Schools Available for Kansas Students
Reach your full potential with a school dedicated to inspiring and empowering K–6 students through an education experience tailored to each child's needs.
- Succeed with flexible, individualized instruction.
- Accelerate your education with our advanced learner program.
- Get access to our robust support services, including special education, English Language Learner support, and 504 plans.
Gain the support you need with an innovative curriculum and staff dedicated to supporting 7th through 12th grade students in their academic journey, at whichever point they might be.
- Accelerate your learning with a robust suite of AP®, honors, and credit recovery courses.
- Thrive with special education and English learner support programs tailored to help you succeed.
- Jump-start your future with career-focused courses for high schoolers.
Earn your diploma with a program dedicated to students who attended high school for four years and have not completed some or all required credits for graduation.
- Get on track with our robust credit recovery program.
- Make school work for your life with flexible scheduling for busy adults.
- Be awarded your high school diploma when credit requirements are met.
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help you address your technological and computer needs.
**Course materials vary by course and school. Please check with your school about offline course materials.