Explore Online Public Schools for Maine Students
Are you considering the tuition-free* K12-powered online public school in Maine? For families in Maine, the online school powered by K12 combines the benefits of traditional brick-and-mortar schooling with the power of personalized learning to help your child grow and succeed in school and beyond.
Maine’s K12-Powered Online Public School
Designed with the individual student in mind, the K12-powered online school in Maine shares some characteristics with the traditional brick-and-mortar school model. For example, both types of schools adhere to a engaging curriculum taught by Maine-certified teachers. Additionally, Maine’s K12-powered online school is tuition free* and follows the traditional school year calendar.
Discover a Powerful, Personalized Approach to Learning
Unlike a traditional brick-and-mortar school, the K12-powered online school in Maine gives students and families a more tailored education experience. A team of Maine-certified instructors, counselors, and staff offer support and guidance for each student, and teachers work with families to develop personalized learning plans tailored to their child’s unique strengths and areas of growth.
How does Maine’s K12-powered public school work?
The K12 curriculum offers core courses as well as art, music, world languages, and a variety of electives, plus honors and AP® level courses. In addition to live online teacher-led classes, students receive support from their Learning Coach. The Learning Coach, usually a parent or other responsible adult, plays an active role (especially in the early grades) helping students stay on track with assignments and recording daily attendance. Since classes are conveniently taken online, your child’s classroom is wherever there’s an internet connection.
Schools Available for Maine Students
Reach your full potential with a program that combines personalized learning, engaging courses, caring teachers, and a vibrant school community for students in grades 7–12.
- Stay on track with our robust credit recovery program.
- Jump-start your future with dual enrollment through the University of Maine.
- Succeed with flexible, individualized instruction tailored to your needs.
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
A Catholic-inspired private school in partnership with Marian University, MU Prep offers high-quality academics and flexible, personalized learning.
- Education rooted in Catholic-inspired faith and framed by Franciscan values.
- Individualized support plans designed around strengths and needs.
- Licensed teachers with online experience and a faith-based perspective.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help address your technological and computer questions and needs. Educational materials vary by school and course.