Enrollment for the 2023–2024 school year is open!
K12-Powered Online Schools in Idaho
Are you looking to foster your student’s love of learning, give them a jump-start on college preparation, or set them up for success both inside and outside the classroom? K12-powered public schools in Idaho offer a personalized approach to education that could be just the solution you’re looking for.
How do K12-powered online schools in Idaho work?
If you’ve never experienced an online school before, you probably have a lot of questions about how it works. Many families find that online learning combines the benefits of a traditional brick-and-mortar public education with the comfort of schooling from home, or wherever an internet connection can be found.
K12-powered Idaho online public schools offer:
- A traditional school year schedule.
- Tuition-free* public school education.
- Passionate, Idaho-certified teachers.
- Personalized learning plans designed to foster academic success.
What courses are taught in K12-powered online public schools in Idaho?
K12 curriculum for grades K–8 includes courses in language arts, history, math, science, as well as electives such as music, art, and world languages. These same subjects are offered in grades 9–12 along with engaging career-focused electives. While K–5 curriculum is mastery-based, middle and high school courses feature more assessments and involvement from Idaho-certified teachers. The blend of interactive online lessons with offline activities supports diverse learning styles, helping students find what works for them.
Schools Available for Idaho Students
Get a head start on your college and career goals with a dedicated, flexible online school for grades 9–12.
- Gain personalized support from our small, tight-knit community.
- Jump-start your degree by earning college credits in high school.
- Get involved with our robust clubs and active technical student organizations.
Reach your full potential with personalized learning and an innovative curriculum designed for online success.
- Earn career certifications and college credits while in high school.
- Accelerate your learning with a robust suite of career and college prep, honors, AP®, and credit recovery courses.
- Achieve graduation with additional flexibility and support that meets your needs.
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help address your technological and computer questions and needs. Educational materials vary by school and course.