Enrollment for the 2023–2024 school year is open!
At K12, we believe each student deserves educational opportunities that can lead toward future success. That’s why we work with online public schools in Washington to offer a personalized learning program that can make the most of a student’s potential. If you’re looking for a different way to do school, a K12-powered Washington public school may be just what you’re looking for.
How does K12-powered online school in Washington compare to traditional school?
K12-powered online public schools in Washington share many similarities with brick-and-mortar public schools, including:
- Tuition-free* enrollment: Families do not pay tuition to enroll their students.
- School Year Schedule: K12-powered online schools follow the traditional school year in Washington.
- State-Certified Teachers: Washington-certified teachers provide instruction and support.
- Quality Curriculum: K12’s high-quality online curriculum engages and challenges young minds.
- High School Diploma: High school graduates earn a diploma recognized by colleges and universities.
- Social Opportunities: Students have opportunities to connect with friends and classmates online and in person.
How does K12-powered Washington public school work?
Your student’s learning starts with an effective, caring team that includes teachers, counselors, school staff, and you. A parent or another responsible adult fills the role of Learning Coach to help your student stay on their learning schedule, record daily attendance, and communicate with teachers.
Your student will do coursework via computer through the Online School, which provides access to the K12 online curriculum and its interactive lessons, learning games, and videos. This is also where your student engages with classmates and teachers when attending live, online classes called Class Connect sessions. And because a school experience is about academics plus so much more, your student can participate in online clubs as well as school-sponsored activities and events.
Online Schools Available for Washington Students
Reach your full potential with a school dedicated to inspiring and empowering students through a flexible experience tailored to meet their needs, with special strengths in helping those struggling in their education.
- Jump-start your future by earning college credits and industry certifications while still in high school.
- Get set for success with career exploration and job shadowing in grades K–8 and career-focused electives for grades 6–12.
- Earn your diploma with support from our Graduation Alliance Program.
Thrive in school with innovative methods, unparalleled teacher training, and comprehensive family support from the Alternative Learning Experience (ALE) program of Omak School District.
- Earn your diploma with our 87% graduation rate—higher than the state average.
- Get in the game with our award-winning e-sports team.
- Get ahead by earning high school credits in high school, and college credits/industry certifications in high school.
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help you address your technological and computer needs.