Enrollment for the 2023–2024 school year is open!
A New Approach to K-12 Online Learning in West Virginia
Choosing a K12-powered online school in West Virginia gets you the best of both worlds: the structure and support of a traditional school with the convenience and flexibility of online classes. K12-powered West Virginia online schools can help prepare your child for the world ahead with an engaging, interactive, and multi-faceted curriculum.
How Online School in West Virginia Works
Online school is similar to traditional brick-and-mortar school in structure and curriculum but with the added convenience that comes with attending class anywhere there’s an internet connection. Students have both online and offline assignments, and classes are led by a live, state-certified teacher.
The K12 curriculum is rooted in the principles of how students of various ages learn best. Paired with a robust online platform, K12-powered online schools deliver a comprehensive learning experience that brings learning to life.
Personalized Online Schooling in WV
Students can advance through their daily coursework at their own pace, offering a personalized learning experience unique to each student at K12-powered West Virginia online schools. This gives your child the opportunity to spend more time on challenging topics and move quickly through topics they already know. The interactive interface was designed by experts to create an organized, approachable, and effective learning platform.
Online school in West Virginia gives parents unique access to their child’s education and progress. They’re able to help keep their student on track and support them more effectively as needed.
As their child’s “Learning Coach,” parents of elementary school students should expect to spend 4–6 hours per day with their children. Middle school and high school require less parental time investment as students become more independent. For the older grades, Learning Coach involvement averages 1–3 hours per day.
A Day in the Life of an Online Student
Curious to know more about how a K12-powered online school in West Virginia works? Check out the “day in the life” insights from real students below.
Why K12: Mia wanted an environment where she could focus on building her future. She’s earning certifications and developing skills for a career in healthcare.
Explore a Day in the Life of Mia
Why K12: Josh’s mom wanted her advanced students to be challenged academically. Now, Josh can work at his own, quicker pace through lessons and focus on his science experiments.
See Josh’s Day with His Sister
Schools Available to West Virginia Students
Ready to prepare your student for the future with an innovative, inclusive, and immersive online education?
Reach your full potential with a school dedicated to inspiring and empowering students through an educational experience that considers their needs, interests, and future goals.
- Get a jump-start on your future with career and college prep featuring project- and work-based learning in grades 6–10.
- Succeed with flexible, individualized instruction.
- Prepare for industry-recognized certification exams.
- Full-time, interactive, online public school with flexible pacing for students in grades K-12
- Passionate and supportive state-certified teachers
- Parent resources, demos, and assistance to start your child off strong
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
A Catholic-inspired private school in partnership with Marian University, MU Prep offers high-quality academics and flexible, personalized learning.
- Education rooted in Catholic-inspired faith and framed by Franciscan values.
- Individualized support plans designed around strengths and needs.
- Licensed teachers with online experience and a faith-based perspective.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help address your technological and computer needs.