Enrollment for the 2023–2024 school year is open!
Discover Online Schools Available to Students in Wyoming
If you’re seeking a learning environment that fits your child’s unique education needs, it may be time to explore a new option. The K12-powered online school in Wyoming offers students tuition-free,* personalized learning from the comfort and safety of home.
Public School that Goes Where Your Student Goes
Students enrolled in the K12-powered online school in Wyoming can go to school wherever there’s an internet connection. Like the traditional brick-and-mortar education model, the K12-powered online school in Wyoming follows the traditional school year calendar, state-licensed teachers provide instruction, and counselors and school staff are on hand to offer help. And, just like a traditional public school, all of this is tuition-free.* Whether at home or on the road, a dedicated school support system is there to help students excel.
How does K12-powered online public school in Wyoming work?
Students enrolled in Wyoming’s K12-powered online school benefit from regular one-to-one and small group instruction led by Wyoming-licensed teachers. Students also receive support from their Learning Coach, usually a parent or other responsible adult who plays an active role (especially in the early grades). The Learning Coach ensures their student is on track with assignments and coursework and records daily attendance.
Grades K–5: Online lessons are mastery based and include hands-on learning opportunities away from the computer.
Grades 6–8: As students advance, they begin to monitor their own learning schedule. The curriculum includes online and various levels of hands-on learning.
Grades 9–12: High school students take even greater responsibility for their learning and begin focusing on postsecondary goals with support from counselors. Eligible students also have the option to earn college credits.
Schools Available for Wyoming Students
Reach your full potential with a school dedicated to inspiring and empowering students through a fully accredited education experience tailored to their individual needs.
- Accelerate your learning with a comprehensive suite of AP®, honors, and credit recovery courses.
- Earn college credit while still in high school.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep courses beginning in 7th grade.
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
*Families do not pay tuition for a student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help you address your technological and computer needs.