Enrollment for the 2023–2024 school year is open!
Online school in Texas
Students interested in attending an online school in Texas can benefit from K12’s strong curriculum, interactive platform, and customized learning experience. Whether you’re searching for a Texas online school for an elementary, middle, or high school student, they’ll feel empowered with the support of K12. Students love the flexibility of attending class from anywhere, all tuition-free.*
Personalized Learning in K12-Powered Texas Online Schools
K12-powered online public schools in Texas help students set and achieve their own individual goals. With the flexibility they need to thrive, students can concentrate on their own studies. They can learn at their own pace, eliminating distractions and increasing focus.
Online schools in Texas also offer live classes and individual teacher connect sessions, providing students with the support they need to succeed.
Benefits of Texas Online Schools
Students who attend online schools in Texas benefit from a flexible class pace and schedule, additional parental involvement, and a strong online curriculum. They have access to social opportunities as well as exciting class options not always found in traditional brick-and-mortar school settings.
Some key benefits of K12-powered Texas online schools include:
- Engaging classes taught by Texas-certified teachers
- Direct parental involvement as Learning Coaches
- An engaging curriculum combining online and hands-on learning**
- Interactive lessons, learning games, and videos
- Various extracurricular options and online clubs
- Career-focused electives with Stride Career Prep✝︎
- In-person social events✝︎
K12 Online Schools in Texas
Whether your student is just starting kindergarten, expanding their knowledge in middle school, or preparing for college in high school, you can find a great Texas online school powered by K12. Throughout their entire education, students will receive the support they need from teachers, counselors, and other school faculty.
Online Elementary Schools in Texas
Young children learn through exploration, and K12-powered schools emphasize this for our youngest learners. Lessons include hands-on learning both on and offline for a comprehensive experience. Learning Coaches can expect to spend 3—6 hours with their students.
Online Middle Schools in Texas
Students become more independent learners in middle school as they develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Families love the one-to-one attention, hands-on activities, and social opportunities K12-powered middle schools provide. Learning Coaches typically spend 2—4 hours a day with their students.
Online High Schools in Texas
In high school, students continue to develop their skills to prepare for college and the professional world. The learning experience is tailored to each student, allowing them to explore their own path with exciting electives, career prep, and more.✝︎ Learning coaches typically spend less time with high school students, around 1—3 hours per day.
Awards and Recognition
K12 meets the highest standards of educational management, and has been recognized with awards and accolades for its curriculum, programming, and technology.
- Award-Winning Curriculum
- Research-Backed Curriculum
- State-Certified Teachers
Schools Available for Texas Students
Reach your full potential with an online school dedicated to providing an innovative educational environment for students in grades K–7.
- Join the only K12-powered online school in Texas serving grades K–2.
- Learn thanks to flexible, individualized instruction designed for your success.
- Access our comprehensive course catalog for all student needs, including English language learner support.
Challenge yourself with an inspiring and rigorous academic program that prepares students for success in college and beyond.
- Set your course to graduation with our 98% graduation rate
- Jump-start college with AP® and dual credit courses for high school students
Gain transparency into your children's education. With flexible learning, an innovative curriculum, and dedicated staff, thrive from the safety of home.
- Accelerate your learning with a comprehensive course catalog, from AP® and honors courses to credit recovery.
- Prepare for the future, be it career or college.
- Receive flexible, individualized instruction designed for your success.
If you've struggled with school, we can help. Achieve success with flexible learning and individualized support designed for your specific needs.
- Earn your diploma—graduation is guaranteed!
- Receive additional flexibility and support to help you succeed.
- Earn career and college credits while in high school.
Achieve academic excellence while developing your Christian character and finding your life's purpose in a faith-based, supportive environment.
- Integrate a Christian worldview into your life—the classroom and beyond—through our Servant Learner framework.
- Develop your character and grow in your faith through in-person activities at faith centers in select cities.
- Participate in weekly faith groups and chapel services to connect with other students who share your beliefs.
Achieve a quality, personalized, private education through our engaging, interactive K12 curriculum and a dedicated, supportive team of teachers and advisors. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with dual enrollment, early college, AP®, and NCAA-approved courses.
- Jump-start your future with career and college prep, including career-focused electives beginning in 6th grade.
- Learn at your pace with year-round start dates enrolling full-time, part-time, and individual courses.
Are you an independent learner seeking a highly flexible education? With more than 40 years of experience in self-paced distance learning, reach your potential any time, year-round. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Accelerate your learning with 170+ self-paced courses with multiple levels, including honors and AP®.
- Earn college credits while still in high school with dual enrollment.
- Assure your future—we awarded 771 high school diplomas in 2022, with 99.4% of students reporting college acceptance.
Are you a highly motivated learner? Earn a premier, private college preparatory education online and get the tools to excel at top-tier universities. Affiliated with The George Washington University.
- Jump-start your future with one-to-one college counseling and unique dual enrollment opportunities.
- Prepare for life outside the classroom with our Journeys symposium.
- Unlock your future—100% of graduates are accepted to college, from Harvard to UC Berkeley.
Reach your full potential with an inclusive, engaging curriculum and the tools and guidance to be a successful global citizen. Tuition-free private school for Arizona students through the Empowerment Scholarship.
- Graduate trilingual with our Early World Language Program.
- Get access to seminar-based instruction with a collaborative, discussion-focused approach
- Graduate with your associate's degree with our dual enrollment program.
The time commitment for online school is about the same as traditional brick-and-mortar schools, ranging from 5 to 6 hours per day. Each day contains a variety of online lessons with teachers, study sessions, group projects, and offline activities.
Yes, as a Cognia-accredited corporation, K12 meets the highest standards of educational management. Additionally, many individual K12-powered schools are accredited by a variety of respected accreditation bodies.
How to Enroll in Texas Online School
With K12-powered online schools in Texas, students receive an education tailored to their needs and interests, empowering them to set and achieve their goals now and in the future. If you have any questions before getting started, don’t hesitate to reach out.
*Families do not pay tuition for their student to attend an online public school. Common household items and office supplies like printer ink and paper are not provided. Our enrollment consultants can help you address technological and computer needs.
**Course materials vary by course and school. Please check with your school about offline course materials.
✝︎In-person opportunities vary by school.